Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's this blog all about?! BITCHING! That's what!

I am a happy wife, and mother of 3 boys. I am a baker, cake designer and LOVER of desserts. I love my job. Over the past several years as I have turned baking into a profession rather than a hobby, I have discovered something. It is not all sunshine and roses. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE baking! There are moments, however, where you want to swear, throw yourself down on the ground and have a good ol' hissy fit. (sometimes in front of the client) THIS is the blog where you can freely express this. Let it allllllll out! Not only will it be therapeutic, it will hopefully be a good lesson to future bakers and potential baker clients. This is what we as bakers go through on a day to day basis. So go ahead.....bitch away :) I'm not quite sure how to do this, so for now, send me your comments, tell me how you feel, give me your war stories and I will post them here.

LET'S VENT!!!

And thanks to Kristin for the idea and for letting me steal it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment anonymously? Go ahead! If you want us to post your bitch, send us an email at bichinbakers@gmail.com.